Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Spring 2017 Schedule

The preseason pickup game went relatively well. I played an inning at first (I hate playing first base!) and got to pitch an inning. We did 5 out innings so I got a decent amount of work in. I even got to pitch against Jay (from my team). Almost got him to foul out.  I kicked twice and neither attempts were all that pretty but I got on base twice and scored so that happened.  Was definitely a bit sore after the game but that's just gonna be the deal. Got to get used to the new new.

We finally got the schedule this week and here it is.  Won't lie. I was hoping we'd get a new team for the first week but we're scheduled against three veteran teams to start the season.  All good.  Ain't no rest for the best. I'm excited about our new players and looking forward to finally starting this!


No comments:

Post a Comment